The Oxford Baby Slumber Mattress is a high-quality Dual Stage Crib and Toddler Mattress made with Supple Soft Foam.
- Three distinctive layers of foam
- Layer of Supple Soft Foam along the surface of the toddler side, making the mattress plusher and more comfortable for your child – allowing for a more restful night's sleep.
- Wave core foam is used to produce the middle layer of the mattress, promoting air circulation and making the mattress more breathable.
- Firm foam is used to produce the infant side, providing a hard, steady surface for your baby to rest comfortably on. This type of foam is recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
- All three layers of foam used in the mattress are CertiPUR-US certified.
- The mattress is 6 inches thick.
EASE OF USE
- Stain Resistant Waterproof Cover
- Lightweight for easy sheet changing
- Fits all Standard size cribs
- Ultra-Sonic Inverted sealed seams
- Antimicrobial & Hypoallergenic fabric
- Odorless with no harmful emissions
- Mildew and Bed Bug Resistant
- Snug-fit with square corner design
- Meets or Exceeds all Federal Flammability Standards
- Made in U.S.A.